• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unjustified ban
Banned for not being respectful. I've done nothing wrong and should be unbanned immediately. I was well within the stated rules. This is an abuse of power by someone that got their feelings hurt.
(10-01-2022, 05:27 AM)Ubitnik Wrote: Banned for not being respectful. I've done nothing wrong and should be unbanned immediately. I was well within the stated rules. This is an abuse of power by someone that got their feelings hurt.
Just want to point out that the initial kick was wrong as admitted by the staff that kicked me. Speaking out against being wronged by staff isn't against the rules. Respect is a two way street as we all know.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I see that the reply from FFX was removed so staff have seen this but have not acted.

I was wrongfully kicked, which upset me, so I responded in kind. Had I not been wrongfully kicked in the first place, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Problem needs fixed at the root.
Hi. I took the time to review server logs and the context in which you were banned. After my review, I've concluded that your ban was not in error nor the staff handled the incident inappropriately. We do allow mild profanity but not targeted abuse of other players. Nobody who helps to run the server gets paid so they don't deserve the abuse either.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(10-02-2022, 10:36 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi. I took the time to review server logs and the context in which you were banned. After my review, I've concluded that your ban was not in error nor the staff handled the incident inappropriately. We do allow mild profanity but not targeted abuse of other players. Nobody who helps to run the server gets paid so they don't deserve the abuse either.
Ok well I am sorry for going off. The first kick just had the reason language attached to it, and then I was repeatedly kicked for mild profanity afterwards so it really seemed that they were kicking me for something that is allowed.
I just won't talk anymore and completely turn chat off.
(10-02-2022, 12:06 PM)Ubitnik Wrote:
(10-02-2022, 10:36 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi. I took the time to review server logs and the context in which you were banned. After my review, I've concluded that your ban was not in error nor the staff handled the incident inappropriately. We do allow mild profanity but not targeted abuse of other players. Nobody who helps to run the server gets paid so they don't deserve the abuse either.
Ok well I am sorry for going off. The first kick just had the reason language attached to it, and then I was repeatedly kicked for mild profanity afterwards so it really seemed that they were kicking me for something that is allowed.
I just won't talk anymore and completely turn chat off.
#freeUbitnik
TRANSLATE with x
English
Arabic
Hebrew
Polish
Bulgarian
Hindi
Portuguese
Catalan
Hmong Daw
Romanian
Chinese Simplified
Hungarian
Russian
Chinese Traditional
Indonesian
Slovak
Czech
Italian
Slovenian
Danish
Japanese
Spanish
Dutch
Klingon
Swedish
English
Korean
Thai
Estonian
Latvian
Turkish
Finnish
Lithuanian
Ukrainian
French
Malay
Urdu
German
Maltese
Vietnamese
Greek
Norwegian
Welsh
Haitian Creole
Persian

var LanguageMenu; var LanguageMenu_keys=["ar","bg","ca","zh-CHS","zh-CHT","cs","da","nl","en","et","fi","fr","de","el","ht","he","hi","mww","hu","id","it","ja","tlh","ko","lv","lt","ms","mt","no","fa","pl","pt","ro","ru","sk","sl","es","sv","th","tr","uk","ur","vi","cy"]; var LanguageMenu_values=["Arabic","Bulgarian","Catalan","Chinese Simplified","Chinese Traditional","Czech","Danish","Dutch","English","Estonian","Finnish","French","German","Greek","Haitian Creole","Hebrew","Hindi","Hmong Daw","Hungarian","Indonesian","Italian","Japanese","Klingon","Korean","Latvian","Lithuanian","Malay","Maltese","Norwegian","Persian","Polish","Portuguese","Romanian","Russian","Slovak","Slovenian","Spanish","Swedish","Thai","Turkish","Ukrainian","Urdu","Vietnamese","Welsh"]; var LanguageMenu_callback=function(){ }; var LanguageMenu_popupid='__LanguageMenu_popup';
[/url] [url=javascript:Microsoft.Translator.FloaterShowEmbed()] [url=javascript:Microsoft.Translator.FloaterShowSharePanel()][/url]

TRANSLATE with
COPY THE URL BELOW

[url=javascript:Microsoft.Translator.FloaterOnShareBackClick()]Back[/url]

EMBED THE SNIPPET BELOW IN YOUR SITE

Enable collaborative features and customize widget: Bing Webmaster Portal
[url=javascript:Microsoft.Translator.FloaterOnEmbedBackClick()]Back[/url]
var intervalId = setInterval(function () { if (MtPopUpList) { LanguageMenu = new MtPopUpList(); var langMenu = document.getElementById(LanguageMenu_popupid); var origLangDiv = document.createElement("div"); origLangDiv.id = "OriginalLanguageDiv"; origLangDiv.innerHTML = "<span id='OriginalTextSpan'>ORIGINAL: </span><span id='OriginalLanguageSpan'></span>"; langMenu.appendChild(origLangDiv); LanguageMenu.Init('LanguageMenu', LanguageMenu_keys, LanguageMenu_values, LanguageMenu_callback, LanguageMenu_popupid); window["LanguageMenu"] = LanguageMenu; clearInterval(intervalId); } }, 1);

This page is in Basque

Translate to English

• Afrikaans
  • Albanian
  • Amharic
  • Arabic
  • Armenian
  • Azerbaijani
  • Bengali
  • Bulgarian
  • Catalan
  • Croatian
  • Czech
  • Danish
  • Dutch
  • English
  • Estonian
  • Finnish
  • French
  • German
  • Greek
  • Gujarati
  • Haitian Creole
  • Hebrew
  • Hindi
  • Hungarian
  • Icelandic
  • Indonesian
  • Italian
  • Japanese
  • Kannada
  • Kazakh
  • Khmer
  • Korean
  • Kurdish (Kurmanji)
  • Lao
  • Latvian
  • Lithuanian
  • Malagasy
  • Malay
  • Malayalam
  • Maltese
  • Maori
  • Marathi
  • Myanmar (Burmese)
  • Nepali
  • Norwegian
  • Pashto
  • Persian
  • Polish
  • Portuguese
  • Punjabi
  • Romanian
  • Russian
  • Samoan
  • Simplified Chinese
  • Slovak
  • Slovenian
  • Spanish
  • Swedish
  • Tamil
  • Telugu
  • Thai
  • Traditional Chinese
  • Turkish
  • Ukrainian
  • Urdu
  • Vietnamese
  • Welsh
Always translate Basque to EnglishPRO
Never translate Basque
Never translate forum.vanillahigh.net
He promised me [How Did We Get Here?], plus, according to Local, he was drunk at the time. I say we at least put him on "probation" to see if he has learned his lesson. Maybe make him wait until 1.20 rolls around before unbanning him.
[Image: SupersuMC.png]
Thinking is dangerous, but so is everything else when you put your mind to it.