• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned
I was banned for not being respectful. Whoever placed this ban is abusing power. Ive done nothing wrong. If my ban stands then there are others that are in far worse transgression.
Yeah, Ubi is actually respectful & a truthful player, from my time playing when ubi is on the server, he's kept to himself & hearing ubi not be respectful, that's not like him. If he was drunk or high & he said some stuff, idk Ubi like that, it needs to at least be a temporary ban & not permanent because a person who is high or drunk is not in the right state of mind & they wouldn't remember much about it but that's depending on the person.
Staff wrongfully kicked me and I reacted in kind. Don't be disrespectful to me and I won't be disrespectful to you. Continually kicking a player without just cause just upsets them further and creates bad blood.
Months later and I say he be at least temporarily unbanned because 1) he was drunk and 2) he still owes me [How Did We Get Here?].
[Image: SupersuMC.png]
Thinking is dangerous, but so is everything else when you put your mind to it.