• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jailed :(
Hello! 

My username is JustSavy, but my old account was Dolphinessss. It's been quite some time since I've been on the server, or being a part of a public vanilla server in general. I have been a part of this community for a long time, which is why I'm even more regretful that I was jailed my first time being back after so long. I thought since I was so close to spawn that grabbing a few items would be ok, but some of them were more valuable (such as wither skulls) and I made sure to put them back. Even though it's been a long time since I've been active in this community, I do really love this server. I was excited to be able to play with a friends for the first time, but it's not excuse for breaking the rules. I won't make this kind of mistake again. Thank you for your time and I hope to be able to play again soon : )
~ Your local VH Dolphin ~

Hello Dolphinesss, welcome back. It is unfortunate that your return is under these circumstances. However, you were indeed found to be taking items that did not belong to you. I want to thank you for your honesty. To be clear on the matter, theft is theft. It makes no difference how far from spawn it occurs. You will be granted clemency under the following conditions:

Your inventory will be cleared, and you will once again agree to the server rules
Any further violation of the rules will result in a ban from the server

If you agree to these terms, please respond within this thread.