• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raise the Entity Render Distance to be the same as the Chunk Render Distance
I'm having a hard time getting [Sniper Duel] and [Bullseye] when I can't see the entities in question. Sad
[Image: SupersuMC.png]
Thinking is dangerous, but so is everything else when you put your mind to it.
A sound suggestion which will happen next server restart. I had lowered it for performance reasons when server population was way higher some months ago.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(08-23-2022, 09:43 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: A sound suggestion which will happen next server restart. I had lowered it for performance reasons when server population was way higher some months ago.
Thank you! Smile
(08-23-2022, 09:43 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: A sound suggestion which will happen next server restart. I had lowered it for performance reasons when server population was way higher some months ago.
I just pressed F3, and the entity count has more than doubled from 150 or so to more than 400 in some places. Confused Maybe tone it down to 4 chunks of entity rendering? That would give 14 extra blocks for [Sniper Duel] while still limiting the number of entities rendered at once to something more reasonable.
Tuning.. changes to happen next restart
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]