• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15k Hotel griefed
(08-17-2022, 08:16 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: https://forum.vanillahigh.net/showthread.php?tid=6845
Thank you for the confirmation. Smile
Blaudari, the player that took items from the 15k hotel was caught at the time and jailed. The player has also agreed to return the items taken. They would also be given an order of no return. If this is an acceptable outcome for you, please let me know.
(08-18-2022, 10:20 PM)HammerStone Wrote: Blaudari, the player that took items from the 15k hotel was caught at the time and jailed. The player has also agreed to return the items taken. They would also be given an order of no return. If this is an acceptable outcome for you, please let me know.

This would be acceptable outcome. If the items are returned, then i don't think a rollback is needed. Thank you for letting me know.
Please don't rollback, blackfin has informed he that they did some repairs & some extra stuff, it would undo all of their work. Maps are missing as far as im aware though.