• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stolen (Netherite) God Set
Hi,

I happened across an atrocity in my city today. Some trickster decided it would be funny to steal my armour set, yet leave the boots because I wouldn't notice. (the boots have frost walker, and I don't often go into the place they are stored to check on the armour, because when the area generates the water on the outside of the ship freezes, so I always subconsciously know that the boots are there - therefore I do not regularly check on my armour stand).

Well I happened to check it today and it's gone. I would like to know who did this, and potentially have them banned, even if it is one of my city members because rules are rules... it's not cool to steal other people's stuff regardless of affiliation

I will also note in the first screenshot there is a cartography table that wasn't there previously, which may aid in the finding of the bloke who stole my armour.

Thanks in advance.

SoulSurvivor

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Please send private message with coordinates of your armor stand.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]