• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mass Griefing From "A.O.A"
At around 14 UTC it was discovered by the chat that East Farm, West Farm, and the nether highway were griefed with signs littered around signed "the prime griefer of A.O.A". gaminglegion12 informed me that A.O.A is a griefing group that targets survival servers.

The town banners in East Farm were placed scattered around the griefing for some reason.
There is also inexplicably a Phineas lava cast near West Farm.

I don't ask for a rollback as the damage was done close to spawn, but I and others would be satisfied if justice could be served.

Unfortunately I did not take screencaps of the griefed nether highway.

East Farm:

West Farm:

There's a hundred and four days of summer vacation

Wait a minute... I recall gaminglegion12 asking for orange and white blocks earlier to make a Phineas before this was "discovered" by him. I don't have screenshots of the chat logs, but LocalColt and others that were on at the time should be able to corroborate my observation. He may have just been decorating the cast, but between that incident and his friend that he mentioned griefs bases for videos, I consider him a suspect.
[Image: SupersuMC.png]
Thinking is dangerous, but so is everything else when you put your mind to it.
Found East Farm and West Farm in such states again today, after they were cleaned up & renovated.
The fountain in East Farm was neatly moved closer to the houses, so I think this occurred after the fact.

There was a swastika on one of the lava casts near West Farm, which I removed.
Thank you for reporting and fixing the damaged in the areas not covered by the server insurance. I'll investigate who did this anyway and remove them from the server before they can reach bases that are established further out
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(07-06-2022, 02:47 AM)SupersuMC Wrote: Wait a minute... I recall gaminglegion12 asking for orange and white blocks earlier to make a Phineas before this was "discovered" by him. I don't have screenshots of the chat logs, but LocalColt and others that were on at the time should be able to corroborate my observation. He may have just been decorating the cast, but between that incident and his friend that he mentioned griefs bases for videos, I consider him a suspect.

Chat logs are saved down in the localdata folder for Minecraft for every session you have, so if you give the admin team your log for that day they can compare with the server one, which is nearly as good as a screenshot.
Formerly TinyC.
Resident of:
2 Great Western Road
Violet Valley,
Azurerith, VH