• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SoulSurvivor386
A number of people were complaining about lag and assuming it was my red stone build. While trying to reassure them that it was not my build as I had already left area and I always turn it off before leaving or it will break, SoulSurvivor386 decided to personally attack me with a derogatory comment and brought up the topic of suicide. This type of comment could easily upset the community if the wrong person were to read it. Often they will personally attack other players in public chat telling them to "stfu". I have seen them tell Murphy numerous times to "stfu" in public chat. They have previously privately messaged my daughter telling her to "shut the fuck up". This toxic behavior will quickly spin out of control if left unchecked and it is evident that they ignore the Family Friendly rule. I urge the server administration to correct this issue of toxicity and remove the player from the community since they are continually creating unrest and disruption.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

SoulSurvivor will be issued a warning for accusing you of running a lag machine.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
Disclaimer: The following is a theory I have created, and I am 100% prepared for this to be cleared up with a logical explanation, as I am sure there is one.

The following is facts:

The story of Ubitnik, Dads_Lil_Monster and SooperStition.

When I first joined the server I befriended SooperStition, a 30-40 year old bloke who had spent time in Iraq (a military tour) around 2008 (I believe was the date he quoted me) and was a military man (good on him, I know being a soldier is a high point of pride for Americans). He would talk to me regularly about how he loves banter, likes to drink a few drinks and play some Minecraft. Pretty cool bloke.

Then one day we had a falling out, he was boasting to me in private about how he is the best person where he works (in IT) and has gotten a rightfully deserved promotion after his long years work. He talked so much about how he was better than everybody else where he worked that I ended up telling him to just cool it, there's no need to be so boastful about it. This hurt his feelings, he ended up disconnecting after a bit of a back-and-forth.

10 Minutes after the above event, Dads_Lil_Monster joined the game. Kept spamming "Where is my dad" and a lot of very similar iterations of the same message in chat for about 20-30 minutes. After a while of this incessant spam, thinking it was some old perverted man trying to constantly bring attention to his perverted name (just typical trolling behaviour), I told them to STFU in private chat.

Turns out it was actually the daughter of Ubitnik. Ubitnik got "woken up" by his daughter at an early hour of the morning because some meanie told her to STFU in chat. So after 30 minutes of constantly asking where her dad was in chat, whether he was online, etc... she goes to wake him up... knowing full well he is just a room over, asleep, in bed....

Now here is the real kicker. SooperStition and Dads_Lil_Monster are both the daughters of Ubitnik. Playing in VanillaHigh since 2015. (See: screenshot below by yours truely)

(Speculative):

I have heard from at least two other sources that SooperStition is also a "friend" of Ubitnik and they both met through their time in Iraq. Which would make the most sense in my mind, considering the types of things Sooper and I would talk about on a daily basis.

So what is the truth out of all of these stories? I don't know but here is my theory: Ubitnik, SooperStition and Dads_Lil_Monster are all interrelated. I fully believe Ubitnik has 2 daughters and those are their accounts. I also fully believe that Ubitnik mains on Sooper's account whenever his daughter isn't playing minecraft. I believe Sooper/Ubi had his feelings hurt by me telling him to not be boastful that one day and decided to orchestrate a trap. Leaving the game, returning shortly after on one of his daughters accounts and spamming in the chat, fishing for a reaction. He got his reaction, SCREENSHOTTED IT, and jumped on his account (Ubitnik) to join the server and complain that he got woken up.

The real kicker here is the screenshot, which you can clearly see in this post. I find it hard to believe a young girl, who can barely even type words correctly in chat and had trouble with dictation, who would have been (as we are lead to believe) very upset with the mean words said in chat would have had the knowledge and let alone composure to think to screenshot the message.

Ubitnik joined the server after this and had an absolute fit. ASKING WHO DID IT. They had a screenshot?! .... They had a screenshot. I admitted to doing it, and apologised at the time. He threw an even larger fit, I ended up choosing to take a voluntary 1 day ban under the condition that he was too (for swearing and throwing such a CAPS LOCKED fit in the chat)

I believe Ubitnik has had a serious Ouchy since the day I bruised his ego and has been waiting for a moment to try and demonise me. My main "proof" behind this is the convenience of Sooperstitions report as shown here (one month after the incident described) https://forum.vanillahigh.net/showthread.php?tid=6814 coming not a day before Ubitnik's report for server banter, that I hypothesise wouldn't have been reported if it wasn't for my comment again about his ridiculously high ego. https://forum.vanillahigh.net/showthread.php?tid=6816. This coincidence, coupled kindly with the screenshots Ubitnik himself has provided has aided me in the creation of this grand theory. If nothing else, I fully believe this is a coordinated and malicious attempt to demonize me, considering the space between all of these events that have been talked about, and the rehashing of previously resolved issues.

He is trying so desperately to find patterns and link events that all have happened weeks if not months apart, taking certain instances (like me and Murphi's banter PRIOR to our falling out) out of context and stitching it together in this frankestein's monster kind of a post. Completely and utterly appalling behaviour from a man who simply just hates my guts.

I implore anyone who has come this far in the story to please, let me know what the truth behind all of this is. Let me know if my theory is unreasonable or illogical with the information I have been fed since my inception on this server.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Soul's reply has nothing to do with the actual issue at hand, but I will clear it up for you. I have 2 daughters and got a text from the older one that someone was telling the younger one to stfu. I had her screenshot it and had it transferred to my PC. They were not with me the night of the incident. Soul's behavior, regardless of who was on the other end of the computer, was still not needed. I understand Soul's favorite phrase is stfu as he has used it several times in public chat to multiple people. I can provide the chat log to show that it wasn't typical banter. (Murphi is not the only one). Sooper and I go way back and are practically brother's at this point. Sooper and I text back and forth often. He has been mostly offline for quite sometime to deal with a family emergency. What I don't understand is the infatuation with the conspiracy that we are the same person/is my daughter. We talk a lot alike being that we spent the better part of 2 years in a combat zone together. The idea that Sooper is my daughter is simply a forgotten detail by BlockBandit. Considering my younger daughter was born in 2014, Soul's statement that he claims as fact, "Now here is the real kicker. SooperStition and Dads_Lil_Monster are both the daughters of Ubitnik. Playing in VanillaHigh since 2015. (See: screenshot below by yours truely)", is 100% false. Just something forgotten by the source. Sooper's daughter plays on the server from time to time, but not quite as often as mine. I would like to point out this isn't the first time one of my daughters has came online looking for me while I was in bed. BlockBandit can confirm. It has also happened where my daughter has gotten on my account while I was not at my computer. The difference in the occasions was how players reacted and responded. Instead of cussing at my daughter they were comforting. To explain any further would dive deeply into my personal life and that's not something I wish to share with everyone. Again, BlockBandit is fully aware of the situation and understands why my children would do what they did, and we will just leave it at that.

As far as this being a grand scheme to demonize Soul. Someone, somehow managed to fish the exact reaction out of the exact person they were targeting. Sorry, but he did it to himself when he cussed out an 8 year old, and snuck into mine and Sooper's base to grief for revenge, spite or fun. Clearly Sooper forgot to make the report, has had a lot going on in his life, and was reminded when he saw Soul mention suicide. That topic strikes near and dear to both of us for obvious reasons. I urge everyone to be more aware of how the things they say could be perceived.

I would also like to point out, my post was not about the accusation of having a lag machine but for the derogatory comment and mention of suicide. It was a targeted comment with intention to stir things up and get a reaction. This falls under "Do not be a jerk and upset the gaming community, everyone online wants to play Minecraft and have a good time. Please do not go out of your way to be noticed for all the wrong reasons".

It's not the matter of hating anyone's guts, but a matter of I want my daughters to be able to play online with me and not witness toxic behavior.
As I said, a theory that I was more than happy to have cleared up with a logical explanation. Thank you for that. 

So you’re telling me the two months that followed the event with your daughter and I, when I (on at least one occasion between the event and now) wanted to make amends and you were pretending I was on mute (actively ignoring me as if my messages were muted) you were secretly compiling screenshots of all of my behaviour, all of my potentially damning conversations in chat when we were both online, for this exact moment? You were actively ignoring my attempts at some kind of reconciliation and yet in the background working so diligently to take out-of-context, third-party-observer level evidence (my conversations with other VH players) to stitch together in a patchwork rug of a post such as this?

You can attempt to conceal what you’re doing by playing the victim card “he’s being a jerk / he’s being toxic / I am just a concerned player / don’t want my daughter to experience this” but the major flaw in this whole combined endeavour of yours is the fact that there was a chance on multiple occasions for reconciliation, there was a chance in each individual incident for a 5 minute resolution yet you decided to sit on it, stew on it, and wait until you thought you had enough damning evidence to make two posts about me. 

Considering that this post was the best you could come up with in two months really speaks volumes. I occasionally jest, the kind of jesting that more often then not people can enjoy and join in with (as you clearly missed because you had to mute about 4 different players in the screenshot you have posted). I do have my moments where I may push the envelope, but I wouldn’t know a single person who actively participates in banter who hasn’t taken things a step too far on occasion. It’s not excusable, but it is something that can usually be resolved between the two affected parties in no time at all. 

I think it would be best if you muted me for real this time, instead of pretending to do it. This time I won’t try to reach out to you to come to any kind of resolution, so you can rest assured that you’ll be missing out on nothing by having me muted.
Both of you cut it out. Now. You were both banned from the server for one week for this. Soul, your warning is valid and applies for the current incident of you accusing Ubitnik of running a lag machine. Previous issues are not into play. You have your separate bases and I expect you to continue building and playing on your separate corners of the world. Mute each other and move on.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
Block,

I would like to reiterate that issue of the mention of suicide. The "I could kill myself" threw a strike a of lightning down my spine. Just please simply acknowledge this as a topic that should be one to avoid in chat. We've buried 3 brothers from our Iraq unit this year already.

Soul,