• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got jailed for flying
Hello so i got jailed for flying

Reason i did was because i was trying to get far out so i can make a base that no one can find i want to say i have no intention to harm or disrupt any people playing on the server to use flying in a specific way and there were other ways of traveling i could have used so one again I'm sorry i won't do it again

Thank you
You were indeed found to be using fly and speed mods. Using a hack client is in violation of the rules you agreed to when you joined the server. I appreciate you being honest, and you will be granted a second chance at joining this community. I would highly recommend you read and understand all of the server rules: https://vanillahigh.net/rules/
If you are found to be in violation of any of these again, it will result in a permanent ban from the server. If you have read and agree to follow all of these rules, please respond in this thread.
(06-19-2022, 04:50 AM)HammerStone Wrote: You were indeed found to be using fly and speed mods. Using a hack client is in violation of the rules you agreed to when you joined the server. I appreciate you being honest, and you will be granted a second chance at joining this community. I would highly recommend you read and understand all of the server rules: https://vanillahigh.net/rules/
If you are found to be in violation of any of these again, it will result in a permanent ban from the server. If you have read and agree to follow all of these rules, please respond in this thread.
yes i have read the new rules
You have been unjailed. Have fun but remember this is your second and last chance on this server.
Player banned for x-ray