• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Solstice Hills griefed
Exclamation 
Soulsurvivor griefed our town, broke our storage (including peoples personal storage), placed his group banner arround the town, broke our pearls (except his own one) and killed our villagers.
Some other random stuff were also destroyed.

I added in the images just some images of the things destroyed and Snowix's account on how things were griefed and how soulsurvivors group banner was placed arround the town.

Soulsurvivor had access to our town.

If the damage could be reverted to how it was yesterday would be very much apriciated. Ofcourse reprecussions to soulsurvivor for being hostile to us in Solstice Hills would also be apriciated.

(06-05-2022, 07:16 PM)Mr_Murphi Wrote: Soulsurvivor griefed our town, broke our storage (including peoples personal storage), placed his group banner arround the town, broke our pearls (except his own one) and killed our villagers.
Some other random stuff were also destroyed.

I added in the images just some images of the things destroyed and Snowix's account on how things were griefed and how soulsurvivors group banner was placed arround the town.

Soulsurvivor had access to our town.

If the damage could be reverted to how it was yesterday would be very much apriciated. Ofcourse reprecussions to soulsurvivor for being hostile to us in Solstice Hills would also be apriciated.
Our main town bed also was broken together with most peoples respawns in the town.

dark oak sign was placed by member just alerting me that the bed was destroyed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mister Murphy,
Founder of the Provinces of Lumen ☀
Hi. Thanks for the report but I'll have to manually investigate to find out who the culprit actually is. I'll talk to your townies in game so they can show me the locations of interest.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
What was the word you used the other day Murphi? Slandering I believe? 

Pot, I would like you to meet my good friend kettle.

I understand your concerns are valid, given the recent domestic incident we have gone through recently, however to outwardly blame me (not even say I am a suspect, just straight up blame) is the greatest act of hypocrisy I have seen in a good while.

Please note my previous forum post about this griefing, which outlines the time in which it happened (between 10pm Saturday 4th and 11am Sunday the 5th UTC+10 - Australian Eastern Standard Time) for the use of this investigation.

I will be the bigger man and not request a public apology once this is resolved and the real culprit is bought to justice, however a private "thank you" for putting out the fires in your communal storage area as well as saving and placing in chests what items I found lying around would be appreciated, who knows the extra damage that could have been caused if I did not put out the fire the instant I found it.

Update: turns out it was a member of my city. I was unaware of this as when I had discussed the incident with him on the day I discovered the grief, he lied to me and said he had no idea. My previous notion still stands as his own personal vendettas do not reflect my own, nor my cities.

Kind Regards,
SoulSurvivor
Hello. I'd like this thread to stay relevant to investigating and resolving the grief incident. I have identified that madgodzilla was the culprit and he's now banned from the server. Rollback to follow shortly.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]