• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solstice - Provinces Of Lumen Grief
Hi Guys,

I found when I went to Solstice Hills (Provinces of Lumen) today that the main house (townhall?) was set on fire and griefed. There were chests destroyed and fire down in the communal storage area. I put out all the fire and collected all the items I could and placed them in chests.

Update: Mr_Murphi's house was also griefed, along with the villager trading hall upon further investigation. It looks like a personal attack on Mr_Murphi and communal areas as other people's personal builds seem unaffected.

It would have happened sometime between 9pm Australian Eastern Standard Time and 11:30am Australian Eastern Standard Time (or within the past 12ish hours from when this post was made).

In game name is SoulSurvivor386, I would also suggest talking with Mr_Murphi if I am not online and he can give coords if necessary.

Thanks in advance.
Hi thanks for the report but a resident of Solstice Hills needs to file the report.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]