• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Kimber trade idea: Debug stick for 64x2 trade cookies
Yes, the price may seem a bit steep, but this is a fairly OP item for building that we're talking about. Having to trade essentially 2 month's worth of cookies for it would ensure that unless someone willy-nilly gives it to a new player or if it's stolen in a raid, it would only be in the hands of regular players who are (hopefully) responsible. After all, with great power comes great responsibility.

I've been wanting this item many a time over the course of my Vanilla High career, especially when working with stairs that simply won't go in the directions I want them to. (See the attached image from last map, for instance.)       

Having access to the debug stick, even for the price of two stacks of trade cookies, would greatly help with that. Just two simple additional rules, though: Don't waterlog things in the Nether, and don't make glitched blocks!
[Image: SupersuMC.png]
Thinking is dangerous, but so is everything else when you put your mind to it.
Hi. It's a nice idea but the debug stick only works for players who are opped.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(05-26-2022, 09:55 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi. It's a nice idea but the debug stick only works for players who are opped.
Seriously? That's lame, though I guess understandable. Sad (Who made that one block of grass snowy near my base on the 1.13-1.15 world, then? I thought that was a "prank" by galacticnova this whole time...  Huh )
[Image: SupersuMC.png]
Thinking is dangerous, but so is everything else when you put your mind to it.