• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
appeal
Hi All, 
I have made a mistake and raided a base and I apologize for all the harm that I may of caused and promise to return and make up for all the stuff I have caused. 
I will not do it again and it was a big mistake
Can I pls get another chance because I love this server and have spent a lot of time and effort on it
Sincerely 
Yingoo_7
You knew that the items you were taking did not belong to you. You also have spent enough time on the server to know that this behavior is not acceptable. The time you have spent on the server and trust you have gained in that time has been lost. You will be given only one chance to rejoin this community under the following conditions:

1. You will be given time to place all items taken in a chest located near your spawn point and labeled "For Inspection" with a sign and if all items are accounted for,
2. You will serve a two week ban
3. You will once again agree to follow all server rules

If you agree to these terms please respond on this thread
(05-02-2022, 05:53 AM)HammerStone Wrote: You knew that the items you were taking did not belong to you. You also have spent enough time on the server to know that this behavior is not acceptable. The time you have spent on the server and trust you have gained in that time has been lost. You will be given only one chance to rejoin this community under the following conditions:

1. You will be given time to place all items taken in a chest located near your spawn point and labeled "For Inspection" with a sign and if all items are accounted for,

I agree
Hi its been 2 weeks and im still in jail.

Yingoo
(05-02-2022, 05:53 AM)HammerStone Wrote: You knew that the items you were taking did not belong to you. You also have spent enough time on the server to know that this behavior is not acceptable. The time you have spent on the server and trust you have gained in that time has been lost. You will be given only one chance to rejoin this community under the following conditions:

Hello its been over 2 weeks and im still not unbanned 
Yingoo
Next time you're on the server, type this in chat to be removed from jail: "vhguide unjailme"
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
Seeing how you have not returned the items you stole but instead did a giveaway of not just your stuff but materials that belonged to SUStopia at spawn instead, I am permanently banning your account from the server. Rest assured that the stolen items will still be returned to their rightful owner.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]