• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stolen Blue Axolotl's
Hi Admins,

Found out in the past few hours that 3 of my 6 Blue Axolotl's in my ocean monument base have been stolen.

Talked to a member of my town nearby (madgodzilla) and he reports that a fair few of his axolotl's have also been stolen.

We suspect it may be another member of our town - Treeside. 

Please see attached a picture of the pool below where there once was 6, now there is only 3. Crime scene has been left untouched since discovery.

I will be on intermittently over the next 5 hours, please let me know if you need any further details to investigate.

Kind Regards,
SoulSurvivor386

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

https://vanillahigh.net/rules/

Raid/Grief insurance

“...Base leaders are advised to resolve such incidents as an internal town matter before escalating it to server staff."

Ask your townies about the axolotls first. If you can't figure out what happened, then I'll look into potential thieves from outside your circle of town residents.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(05-01-2022, 05:37 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: https://vanillahigh.net/rules/

Raid/Grief insurance

“...Base leaders are advised to resolve such incidents as an internal town matter before escalating it to server staff."

Ask your townies about the axolotls first. If you can't figure out what happened, then I'll look into potential thieves from outside your circle of town residents.

Asked around the townies - Treeside in particular - and they don't know any of the sorts.

Looks like a potential outsider on the prowl.
I have investigated this report. I could not find anyone who has been to your respective bases and stolen blue Axolotls. I have searched records since 24th April 2022. I'm placing this report in abeyance.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]