• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shulker/head thefts in my base
Stolen goods:

* Buried Treasure Maps likely copied [attachment=3318]
* 32 gold blocks     
* My "Old Birkenshaw Signs" and "Christmas Decorations" shulkers (Former contains two sets of stone letter heads spelling B I R K E N S H A W, latter contains one of each ornament and present from Santa available during the Christmas event.)     
* And they stole the Rudolph head from my workshop area, too!     
* Oak sign left as "payment" for all the heads. 
* Two stacks of leather stolen from the farmhouse     

This better not be my new neighbors that did this.  Angry Time of theft was between ~6:30 PM 4/26/22 and ~12:15 PM 4/27/22, Central Daylight Time. Distance is ~26.5k out.

Also, axolotls named Terra II, Mudder II (brown), Yeller, Goldie (yellow), Pinky III, Brain (pink), Ecto, Plasma (white), and Azurerita (blue) were all killed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: SupersuMC.png]
Thinking is dangerous, but so is everything else when you put your mind to it.
Axolotls were in the turtle pond, which occupies a little over a chunk in width. The main crime scene is within another chunk and the farmhouse occupies the chunk to the south of the bulk of the turtle pond. Other than exploratory replacement and examination of the two placed shulker boxes and oak sign and movement of cod from the farmhouse to the chunk immediately southwest of the main house and its return to the farmhouse, nothing has been touched since the incident.

The main suspect right now is my cousin, Running2Pizza, which may make this a mere misunderstanding, especially if he's merely scooped up the axolotls instead of killing them. If they have been killed, however, the turtle pond chunks will need to be rolled back to approx. 7:00 Central Daylight Time. Please don't jail him if it was him; I'll just give him a very stern talking to. If it was someone else, yes, they should be jailed.
Update: The base slow falling potions were stolen from the tavern.     

Also, I outlined the raided chunks with Netherrack:     
I'll look into this as soon as I have some spare time. Busy with family stuff at this moment. But rest assured, your issue will be resolved.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(04-28-2022, 01:26 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: I'll look into this as soon as I have some spare time. Busy with family stuff at this moment. But rest assured, your issue will be resolved.
Update: Azurerita, the "female" blue axolotl, is currently safe with Finshou. actually dead because Finshou bred her at my base.

Also, whoever did it stole the iron door! [attachment=3322]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi. I have an update for you. I investigated and found your items. Your axolotls were not killed but stolen. I have banned the player, who sadly is a regular and a member of my village. However rules are rules and I will not make exceptions, even for my own townies. I will return your items when I meet you in game.
(04-29-2022, 09:33 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi. I have an update for you. I investigated and found your items. Your axolotls were not killed but stolen. I have banned the player, who sadly is a regular and a member of my village. However rules are rules and I will not make exceptions, even for my own townies. I will return your items when I meet you in game.

LocalColt wanted me to report that he is missing a shulker of potions (which he may have misplaced) and SkinnyWolf01 is missing some netherite. Did this person take those as well?

Also, what time can I expect to meet you online? I'll basically have all day from 11:00 AM to maybe 5:00 PM Central Daylight Time with sporadic AFK sessions tomorrow. Hopefully we can arrange a meeting time; I'll be hanging out in the vicinity of my island.
(04-29-2022, 10:11 PM)SupersuMC Wrote:
(04-29-2022, 09:33 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi. I have an update for you. I investigated and found your items. Your axolotls were not killed but stolen. I have banned the player, who sadly is a regular and a member of my village. However rules are rules and I will not make exceptions, even for my own townies. I will return your items when I meet you in game.

LocalColt wanted me to report that he is missing a shulker of potions (which he may have misplaced) and SkinnyWolf01 is missing some netherite. Did this person take those as well?

Also, what time can I expect to meet you online? I'll basically have all day from 11:00 AM to maybe 5:00 PM Central Daylight Time with sporadic AFK sessions tomorrow. Hopefully we can arrange a meeting time; I'll be hanging out in the vicinity of my island.

Reports by other players need to be filed in their own threads.