• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appeal.
I've been jailed for using x-ray.

Even though I know making use of x-ray is a bad thing, I genuinely can say that I did not have the intention to make any capitalistic or economic gain from them. I am currently planning to make something to quite a vast proportion which I wanted to give some diamond highlights as decoration. Someone can testify if need be.

I suppose that idea is going down the drain, which is a bit of a shame. I guess I'll have to find another easier-to-find resource. (which of course implies that I will not repeat this behavior)

I hope you understand this appeal.
Thank you for coming clean in your appeal. You have indeed been jailed for x-raying. I will grant you one and only one pardon and a chance to play on the server again. However the current infraction of the rules cannot go unpunished. The penalty condition for you returning is a clearing of your inventory as it is. Your bed and enderchest will not be touched. If you agree to the terms, reply here and you shall be released with an inventory clear asap. In the meantime review the rules of the server at https://vanillahigh.net/rules.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(04-26-2022, 06:06 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Thank you for coming clean in your appeal. You have indeed been jailed for x-raying. I will grant you one and only one pardon and a chance to play on the server again. However the current infraction of the rules cannot go unpunished. The penalty condition for you returning is a clearing of your inventory as it is. Your bed and enderchest will not be touched. If you agree to the terms, reply here and you shall be released with an inventory clear asap. In the meantime review the rules of the server at https://vanillahigh.net/rules.

Is there a possibility I can be cleared of everything but my Elytra, boots, and tools? Those are technically lent out from someone, which I promised to return. I would be too ashamed to return to them without those items.
Sorry, the inventory clear is not up for negotiation. Other vanilla servers would usually just permanent ban for an xray offense. Vanilla High is somewhat forgiving but there's this condition for coming back.
(04-27-2022, 07:25 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Sorry, the inventory clear is not up for negotiation. Other vanilla servers would usually just permanent ban for an xray offense. Vanilla High is somewhat forgiving but there's this condition for coming back.
I agree to the terms then. Please do consider the DM I sent you.

Said item is of high value, it is his, and he should not be suffering from this condition of return, only I should.
Hi again. We do no have any provisions for exempting inventory items from the inventory clear penalty.
(04-29-2022, 09:12 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi again. We do no have any provisions for exempting inventory items from the inventory clear penalty.
Aight. That's a shame.
I do agree then to said conditions.

Sorry to be a convenience.
Hi All,
I have made a mistake and raided a base and I apologize for all the harm that I may of caused and promise to return and make up for all the stuff I have caused.
I will not do it again and it was a big mistake
Can I pls get another chance because I love this server and have spent a lot of time and effort on it
Sincerely
Yingoo_7
(04-30-2022, 05:07 AM)yingoo_7 Wrote: Hi All,
I have made a mistake and raided a base and I apologize for all the harm that I may of caused and promise to return and make up for all the stuff I have caused.
Can I pls get another chance because I love this server and have spent a lot of time and effort on it
Sincerely
Yingoo_7

Post in your own appeal thread, not in another player's.
(04-30-2022, 06:15 AM)CubeStealer Wrote:
(04-30-2022, 05:07 AM)yingoo_7 Wrote: Hi All,
Sincerely
Yingoo_7

Post in your own appeal thread, not in another player's.
I have no idea how to do that

Hi All,
Sincerely
Yingoo_7

(Did I post in the right place this time?)