• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appeal
I am very confused as to why I'm in jail. It would be appreciated if I was unjailed. Thanks.
You were found to be using a mod that is not allowed on the server. This is your one and only chance to be honest with your appeal.
(04-02-2022, 03:21 AM)HammerStone Wrote: You were found to be using a mod that is not allowed on the server. This is your one and only chance to be honest with your appeal.

The only mod I was using was baritone to get to my friend's base 2000 blocks away. It was a base that I already knew the location to. But I didn't use it for anything else. I'm sorry it won't happen again.
Baritone is not allowed on this server. Please familiarize yourself with all of the server rules here: https://vanillahigh.net/rules/
(04-02-2022, 03:36 AM)HammerStone Wrote: Baritone is not allowed on this server. Please familiarize yourself with all of the server rules here:  https://vanillahigh.net/rules/
I know I am sorry but I thought that it would be fine if I used it to get myself to my friend's base and disable it once there.
You will be granted a release from jail. However, if you violate any of the server rules in the future it will result in a permanent ban. Once you have read though all of the rules and understand them, please respond in this thread.
(04-02-2022, 03:40 AM)HammerStone Wrote: You will be granted a release from jail. However, if you violate any of the server rules in the future it will result in a permanent ban. Once you have read though all of the rules and understand them, please respond in this thread.
I have read and understand the server rules now. Thankyou.

Ummmm I have a bit of an issue I have typed in vhguide unjail me but for some reason I am stuck alternating between adventure and survival mode rapidly.
A server dev has been made aware of this issue and it should be resolved within a day or two.