• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jailed/appeal
    Hi, my in game name is also madgodzilla, time of jail was around 7:00pm EST. Reason for jail, I don't actually know, I was never told and I really don't know what I did. I was mining in the nether and was getting lucky finding some netherite, honestly never found so much so fast, only a few pieces though, but I think server must have thought I was cheating or something and jailed me for it. That's the only conclusion I can draw. I voted for the server and I've been really friendly with the community this whole time. All I wanted to do was stick to myself and build. I've attached a screenshot of my inventory, literally only 4 pieces of netherite. Smile
Your future on this server hinges on an honest appeal. I will give you one more chance with an appeal. I would encourage you to please be truthful going forward.
(03-11-2022, 12:15 AM)HammerStone Wrote: Your future on this server hinges on an honest appeal. I will give you one more chance with an appeal. I would encourage you to please be truthful going forward.
okay, I was x-ray hacking. But can you blame me, I don't have time to put into games much anymore. I work and have other responsibilities. I can't be on much and just so happened to have the day off. If you let me back on I won't do it again.
You were indeed jailed for X-ray. You ask me if I can blame you for X-ray hacking? Yes, I can blame you. You agreed to follow all of the rules when you joined the server and chose to download, install, and use a mod that you knew the entire time was in violation of the rules. Every player spends what time they feel they have playing on the server knowing that the resources they have gathered are attributed to the skill level and time put they have put into those efforts. When you use mods that give you an unfair advantage, you devalue the time and effort put in by members of the community. In hope that you are being honest about not doing it again I will grant you your one and only second chance to become a member of this community. You will be released from jail under these conditions:

1. Your entire inventory and ender chest will be wiped and reset
2. You will be returned to the rules room to once again agree to the server rules. A full detailed list of rules can be found here: https://vanillahigh.net/rules/
3. Any further violation of the rules will result in a permanent ban from the server

If you agree to these terms, please reply in this thread.
(03-11-2022, 01:48 AM)HammerStone Wrote: You were indeed jailed for X-ray. You ask me if I can blame you for X-ray hacking? Yes, I can blame you. You agreed to follow all of the rules when you joined the server and chose to download, install, and use a mod that you knew the entire time was in violation of the rules. Every player spends what time they feel they have playing on the server knowing that the resources they have gathered are attributed to the skill level and time put they have put into those efforts. When you use mods that give you an unfair advantage, you devalue the time and effort put in by members of the community. In hope that you are being honest about not doing it again I will grant you your one and only second chance to become a member of this community. You will be released from jail under these conditions:

1. Your entire inventory and ender chest will be wiped and reset
2. You will be returned to the rules room to once again agree to the server rules. A full detailed list of rules can be found here: https://vanillahigh.net/rules/
3. Any further violation of the rules will result in a permanent ban from the server

If you agree to these terms, please reply in this thread.
I agree
So I've already starved and died once in jail, the server came together to try and help me, but it didn't work. I'm still in jail. I agreed to those terms like you wanted.
Type in chat "vhguide unjailme" the next time you are on the server
I'm out and it worked, but my game mode keeps switching between adventure and survival at such a fast rate that I can't even read chat. I tried leaving and coming back, but it didn't fix it. Is this a bug? I can send a screenshot if you need.

I can't seem to place any blocks because of it. This has to be a bug.

I also lost that command book since my inventory was wiped. Might be the problem, IDK
Try typing in chat "vhguide fixme"
It didn't work Sad