• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got jail for glicth
I was flying and my internet was laggy and then I try to land but I won't land it just keep going so fast bc of lag. And I live in Cambodia and it have bad connection.
After reviewing the evidence multiple times, it seems that you did indeed have a poor connection. You did have rockets in your hand the entire time. You were found to be floating in midair multiple times. However, this could be due to the poor connection. I will release you from your imprisonment immediately. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
(02-25-2022, 04:21 AM)HammerStone Wrote: After reviewing the evidence multiple times, it seems that you did indeed have a poor connection. You did have rockets in your hand the entire time. You were found to be floating in midair multiple times. However, this could be due to the poor connection. I will release you from your imprisonment immediately. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Is ok but can i get out of jail now. and thank you have a nice day
You have been unjailed.