• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestion for new purchasable cosmetic (fish)
I had mentioned this to an admin the other day, and they said to post it as an idea for a purchasable cosmetic for donors.

Aside from the 2700 variants of tropical fish, there are another 372 that are available from commands but are not in the game as they include the colour black, and black isn't one of the available colours in-game for tropical fish.  These could be summoned and bucketed as a donor gift, or however you want to make them available. They could alternatively be given as event prizes or even items sellable by Kimber (or another) for trade cookies at spawn.

The summoning is a bit complex, but I've made a comprehensive spreadsheet that calculates how to produce/summon all variants including those with the colour black as either the base or pattern colour (or both.)  I could send this Excel spreadsheet to you.

It would involve a summon command like this:
/summon minecraft:tropical_fish ~ ~ ~ {Variant:0}
(where 0 is replaced by the desired variant ID; 0 is the variant ID for a white kob.)

Here is an example for spawning a fish with black nearby:
/summon minecraft:tropical_fish ~ ~ ~ {Variant:252642305}
(This is the variant for a black betty.)

Those fish would/could be unique items to have and display (and probably should be named so they don't despawn on the receiver right away.)  This addition should not affect gameplay.

<attachment: picture from creative world where some variants with black have been summoned:>

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)