• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Part of Community Storage on Mythril Platform Dissapeared
Hi, I have asked my townies if they did this and none of them advised me they did this but essentially multiple chests, 2 signs, 1 note block, 1 bell and 1 banner have gone missing, please find out who did this. If it's a townie, I will address it if not let me know who and we'll take it from there. Thank you for your help.

Unfortunately, once again I am unable to upload png files which is the default for minecraft screenshots. I am trying to save it as a jpg through photos and it still won't do anything. Regardless, please look into this, thank you again.
MYTHRIL EMPIRE'S KING [Image: ShadowMonkeyKing.png]
PNG Test, seems to work for me? did you remember to press the button to the right that says add attachment? after you selected it.

I also reduced this in size to 700KB I think less them 1MB is good

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Carl_71.png]
(01-31-2022, 02:49 PM)Carl_71 Wrote: PNG Test, seems to work for me? did you remember to press the button to the right that says add attachment? after you selected it.

I also reduced this in size to 700KB I think less them 1MB is good

This works because I took screenshots on my phone o_o but it doesn't work my mc screenshots
Okay so the screen shot I posted was from 1.17.

This is a screenshot from 1.18.1. I pressed F2 did not shrink or adjust it.

I am totally clueless on what can possibly create this issue. Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Carl_71.png]
(02-01-2022, 10:55 AM)Carl_71 Wrote: Okay so the screen shot I posted was from 1.17.

This is a screenshot from 1.18.1. I pressed F2 did not shrink or adjust it.

I am totally clueless on what can possibly create this issue. Sad
It's alright, thank you for trying.