• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
highreed duping??
After accusing a long-time trusted player of duping, player highreed mentioned in 
chat that they themselves were duping. Perhaps it was sarcasm, perhaps not. Including 
a screenshot here for Admins to consider.
(01-30-2022, 12:37 PM)ToastyCheeseLad Wrote: After accusing a long-time trusted player of duping, player highreed mentioned in 
chat that they themselves were duping. Perhaps it was sarcasm, perhaps not. Including 
I have similar concerns about highreed aswell as thier alt uncut highreed saying they been on this server for years

The uncut highreed account is dated the 20th of February 2021
The highreed account is dated the 31st of March 2021

Also very annoyed they are trying to criticise my best friend for duping
FoxiTheDragon's best friend rawr
ahahhahaha

(01-30-2022, 12:48 PM)Arga The Wolf Wrote:
(01-30-2022, 12:37 PM)ToastyCheeseLad Wrote: After accusing a long-time trusted player of duping, player highreed mentioned in 
I have similar concerns about highreed aswell as thier alt uncut highreed  saying they been on this server for years

The uncut highreed account is dated the 20th of February 2021
The highreed account is dated the 31st of March 2021 

Also very annoyed they are trying to criticise my best friend for duping
So my Fellow Pirates. My UncutHighreed Account was Created way back at 2015. (NameMc: https://de.namemc.com/profile/UncutHighreed.1 ) My Highreed Account was created because my UncutHighreed Account couldnt get migrated because i forgot the security question. (NameMc: https://de.namemc.com/profile/highreed.2 )
I've NEVER mentioned that i was an "Old" player. Plyer Sedgehun said it because these Kids often said that hes a newbie.  As the screenshot had shown, i said "Oh true [...] Im duping Netherite." The fact that i said is correct. But i meant this Ironic. That Means That i dont fckin dupe Netherite xd The "The Long Time Friend" is FoxiTheDragon, who kept Loggin out and in every 2 minutes. My Suspition got errectet because i know a duping glitch on 1.16.4 where you can download a mod, and when u Type ".d" in the chat ur minecraft gets crashed and ur Player data gets Restored. That Means: When u Type .d in the chat ur inventory gets "duplicatet". (Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG-I6lKdUfU ) When i Mentioned, that i had the suspition that hes duplicating, her friends (Shown Above) Startet instantly attacking me and said im duping. I was shocked because of the stupidity of some special players, that i wrote (shown Above) this text because i thought it would be funny. Here we are, these Persons think im duping and Espacially ArgaTheWolf spreaded Wrong information ("The uncut highreed account is dated the 20th of February 2021

[color=#333333][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The highreed account is dated the 31st of March 2021") 

These Informations are proven wrong, and my suspition got higher. At the End of this conversation (This screenshot was taken at the beginning, and the Chat was way longer.) ReptyCat joined and said that FoxiTheDragon just uses a bot which keeps loggin in so his farms will grow. I thought it was logic and ended the Conversation. 
As i mentioned ima Report FoxiTheDragon, ArgaTheWolf startet threatining me that i dont wanna even try. (I dont have Proof, i hope that chatlogs exist. He said smt about killing like cheese or smt.) 
EDIT: Please dont ban FoxiTheDragon. My supsicion was prooven wrong, by ReptyCat