• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
I said something that was a dumb thing to say.
I know it was not smart to say and i am sure i would do it again.
It was on 26-01-2022 around 19.00.
I said somthing as a joke but realized as i send it it wasnt smart. I hope some admins will look into this fast. And i hope i can go back to playing because its a real nice server with a very good and active community.
I will accept it if it stays a ban but i really hope it would not.
Thankyou for your appeal.

I hope you understand properly the reason for this ban.
We work hard as a community to make sure the server is a welcoming and safe space, unfortunately the comment you made this evening upset a number of the players online at the time and it goes against what we stand for.
It was the second time you made this joke, and following some reaction in chat from other members you didn't initially offer up an apology.

Though for your past exemplary behaviour and how I believe this to be a one time infraction I will let you back into the server.

Please do not find yourself on the wrong side of the community guidelines again this is the last time I want to deal with you and your team in this manner.
We all enjoy banter but there are certain things to not joke about and you seem reasonable and responsible enough to know the difference.

Because you were so honest earlier il lift the ban this evening.
I understand it and i will look forward on spending my time with this great community