• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Banned: Raiding
I was banned a very long time ago for raiding honestly have no idea when the ban was implemented most likely later 2020 or early 2021.  I understand that the appeal time is 7 days however my friends and I are looking for a server and I remember that the community on this server was very polite and active and enjoyed my time playing on the server.  I would love this appeal to be considered just looking for a yes or no either way.  I do understand the rules and have read them. I do promise that this will never happen again and will only play as an active member of the community. Juicyhal was one of the individuals who knew the facts about my ban and it would be greatly appreciated it I could be unbanned!  However if any forum members do have questions regarding this appeal feel free to reach out.
Thank you for your appeal and honesty. As this is an older ban from November 2020 we are willing to give you another chance on the server.

Your ban has now been lifted and you are free to once again join the server community.

Please note: Any further breaking of the rules will result in a permanent ban with no appeal process.

Enjoy your time on the server and please play fairly Smile
[Image: Carl_71.png]
(01-25-2022, 02:30 AM)TimelyShark439 Wrote: I was banned a very long time ago for raiding honestly have no idea when the ban was implemented most likely later 2020 or early 2021.  I understand that the appeal time is 7 days however my friends and I are looking for a server and I remember that the community on this server was very polite and active and enjoyed my time playing on the server.  I would love this appeal to be considered just looking for a yes or no either way.  I do understand the rules and have read them.  I do promise that this will never happen again and will only play as an active member of the community.  Juicyhal was one of the individuals who knew the facts about my ban and it would be greatly appreciated it I could be unbanned!  However if any forum members do have questions regarding this appeal feel free to reach out.

Juicyhal used to be in my town but because of computer issues has been unable to play but she was very gud at building cute stuff. Not just that but she was dedicated and kind. (Unlike some other people lol, shhhh they won't know unless they read this) Anyways, I feel like I've seen your username before and might be willing to let you join our current town, the Mythril Empire if you and said friends show promise. I'll try reaching out via discord, if not let me know here. Thank you for wanting to come back.
MYTHRIL EMPIRE'S KING [Image: ShadowMonkeyKing.png]