• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cow farm damaged
https://imgur.com/a/xHhEQtd

It wasn't like this when I logged off last night, This is what it looks like today. Someone removed the stairs in the middle, dug a block in the back side of it and placed a redstone there.
From what I have seen from the chat in game, this is an internal town issue and was accidental damage by a town member.

Our server grief and raid protection is not designed for this and does not cover such issues.

If this is incorrect please let me know below.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
(01-23-2022, 11:02 AM)Carl_71 Wrote: From what I have seen from the chat in game, this is an internal town issue and was accidental damage by a town member.

Our server grief and raid protection is not designed for this and does not cover such issues.

If this is incorrect please let me know below.
Is there any replay or footage to see what he did? Cause I'd like to see how he did it since I asked him for an explanation and he refused to tell me how and why. 

I was wrong about the backside, but there was suppose to be a stair in the middle of the front side (which is the heart of the farm) and an button on the observer is also gone. 

https://imgur.com/a/QGUCemf
I am afraid we do not record game play so there is no way to see exactly what happened.
(01-23-2022, 01:22 PM)Carl_71 Wrote: I am afraid we do not record game play so there is no way to see exactly what happened.
I don't think he accidently did it. He refused to tell me why he broke the stair in the middle which caused them to either fall down to the kill chamber or outside the construction. He didn't even leave a sign to apologize either. So I call this a grief
Please discuss this town issue with the town leader and decide how the town is going to address this.

Suggestion, replace the couple of disturbed blocks and redstone. Ask the town member in question to go and round up some cows and replace them.

If your town leader wishes to eject the player from your town that is their choice.

From the chat logs.
1. Your town leaders asked in your team chat who damaged the cow farm.
2. A town member owned up.
3. Your town leader mentioned he believed the player had not used a cow entity crammer before.
4. The player mentioned he or she used water and damaged the cow farm.

You were not happy with this explanation mentioned in 4. I do not see this as a grief in anyway with the information I have seen.

Perhaps the player in question is embarrassed that he or she did this in the first place. The over reaction I saw in chat asking for the town member to be immediately banished I am not surprised the player does not wish to explain themselves.