• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE: Emergency Whitelisting 18 January 2022
Please add me to the whitelist, kind Sir.

User name: quantum_eros

Thank you and have a great day!
Can I get whitelisted if still necessary?

username SaoirseRua
Hello,

Would you be so kind as to whitelist me ?

Thanks
(01-18-2022, 04:54 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: VH is now in whitelist mode because of a server crash recently made public and new players using it to crash the server. If you need to get whitelisted, reply to this thread. The whitelist will remain until Mojang issues a fix. Only regular players whom we trust on VH will be whitelisted. To those of you whitelisted, you have been trusted to some degree as a member of the community, do NOT attempt the crash exploit or you will be banned.

Hi so, I just started on this server a few days ago and I've been just trying to get to the grief protection radius because I wanna build. I know you only whitelist trusted players but I've spent the past 2 days just boating away from spawn and I would really like to be able to build something xD
I havent played minecraft in a while, but this server seems nice and small, with a decent community of people, so itd be cool to keep playing.
my username's the same as this one. Smile
many thanks and hope to hear back soon
please add me to whitelist.
user: vsvleo
(01-18-2022, 04:54 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: VH is now in whitelist mode because of a server crash recently made public and new players using it to crash the server. If you need to get whitelisted, reply to this thread. The whitelist will remain until Mojang issues a fix. Only regular players whom we trust on VH will be whitelisted. To those of you whitelisted, you have been trusted to some degree as a member of the community, do NOT attempt the crash exploit or you will be banned.
Hi there! Can you whitelist me please? 
Username: SquarBoi
Thank you!
[quote='Add me please, it’s East_Saxon think announcement needs to be clear on the main page) CubeStealer' pid='17508' dateline='1642524894']

User:East_Saxon
Hello! Can you whitelist me please?
Username: Skye_withanE
Thank you (:
Any possibility of whitelisting Relchester? I am, admittedly, new to this server and I understand if you would prefer to wait until the bug is patched (as you mentioned only long time players are being whitelisted).

Thanks!
Just looking to see if I can get whitelisted. Not very active so no pressure if its a no.
Thanks
-Sylvier