• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE: Emergency Whitelisting 18 January 2022
VH is now in whitelist mode because of a server crash recently made public and new players using it to crash the server. If you need to get whitelisted, reply to this thread. The whitelist will remain until Mojang issues a fix. Only regular players whom we trust on VH will be whitelisted. To those of you whitelisted, you have been trusted to some degree as a member of the community, do NOT attempt the crash exploit or you will be banned.

17 AUG 2022 EDIT: THIS IS NO LONGER NEEDED. THE EXPLOIT HAS BEEN PATCHED.
please add me to whitelist.
username: darekols
uuid: e3a09d2f-6e42-4c69-993f-e6ce98fa2c6f
Hello,

username: Zelkanok
(01-18-2022, 04:54 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: VH is now in whitelist mode because of a server crash recently made public and new players using it to crash the server. If you need to get whitelisted, reply to this thread. The whitelist will remain until Mojang issues a fix. Only regular players whom we trust on VH will be whitelisted. To those of you whitelisted, you have been trusted to some degree as a member of the community, do NOT attempt the crash exploit or you will be banned.
Can I be Whitelisted?
Username : Anninfinity
(01-18-2022, 04:54 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: VH is now in whitelist mode because of a server crash recently made public and new players using it to crash the server. If you need to get whitelisted, reply to this thread. The whitelist will remain until Mojang issues a fix. Only regular players whom we trust on VH will be whitelisted. To those of you whitelisted, you have been trusted to some degree as a member of the community, do NOT attempt the crash exploit or you will be banned.

Hey I have been on the server off and on for several years are you able to whitelist me please
thank you
kirk
can i please be whitelisted i have been on the server for around 6 months now
my user is SurplusStream73
Username: Produde

I am Produde or Pro the Proest Pro of all Pro Minecrafters
Hi.

Just joined today.
Asked a fellow minecrafter online if I need to do anything to get whitelisted and he replied I don't have to.
Apologies, but I don't remember his name.
Saw this post however, and got second thoughts Smile

In anycase a post won't hurt, so if I need to get whitelisted, the username is Bergmannmeister.

Cheers
Please add me to the whitelist

Username: Treeside
ign: nosnens

Smile