• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducting, aknatn
Hi, I am aknatn, a mediocre at best player who kind of fell off after the last map. I am 14 years of ages, nearly 15. When I first started here, being 12, I lied about my age and where I was from to sound cooler, and now nobody knows who the heck I am. I am not from Canada, I am from California. For the grand majority of my time playing on here, I actually lived in a small town in the state of Arkansas. In the beginning of 2021, I, after a very unfortunate event  that would get me banished to the shadow realm if I talked about here, forced me to move back to California. Towards the beginning of the last map, I ended up getting banned from the official Vanilla High Discord server, for a fair reason. This caused me, along with the fact that I stopped playing 24/7, to fall into relative obscurity in the community. This is why I am making this post, mainly to say "Hey, I still exist!" If you for some reason, decided to read this mess of an incredibly uninteresting post, here's a cookie because your dedication is immeasurable.
[Image: aknatn.png]
I am acknowledging your existence. I'm also happy you're not from Canada because it's not a real country anyway.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(01-07-2022, 12:22 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: I am acknowledging your existence. I'm also happy you're not from Canada because it's not a real country anyway.
Lmaoaoaoaoqoaooaoaoa ty for acknowledging my existence, man from that one island.

(01-07-2022, 11:07 AM)ShadowMonkeyKing Wrote:
(01-04-2022, 07:44 PM)aknatn Wrote: Hi, I am aknatn, a mediocre at best player who kind of fell off after the last map. I am 14 years of ages, nearly 15. When I first started here, being 12, I lied about my age and where I was from to sound cooler, and now nobody knows who the heck I am. I am not from Canada, I am from California. For the grand majority of my time playing on here, I actually lived in a small town in the state of Arkansas. In the beginning of 2021, I, after a very unfortunate event  that would get me banished to the shadow realm if I talked about here, forced me to move back to California. Towards the beginning of the last map, I ended up getting banned from the official Vanilla High Discord server, for a fair reason. This caused me, along with the fact that I stopped playing 24/7, to fall into relative obscurity in the community. This is why I am making this post, mainly to say "Hey, I still exist!" If you for some reason, decided to read this mess of an incredibly uninteresting post, here's a cookie because your dedication is immeasurable.

I do know where your home is... And that's VH baby! Wheeeeeeee come on down to a town and have some fun in the sun! We are practically fam at this point it's all good! Foxi started up Draconia again I would recommend you reach out to them and see if they think you're a good fit! Alrighty, Shadow Bots Roll Out!
Big Grin I've already joined Draconia!
[Image: aknatn.png]