• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal - SamGnub
Smile 
Hey there staff member/admin.

I was banned for using a mod called [Meteor], it has an X-Ray module and flying module and I was not aware of that.

I'm really new to the game and share my account and PC with my roommate. I will ask him again if he installed the mods and used them.

The only mod I used it Optiline for some performance as the server rules say.

I hope I can play on our server again. This is the only server I play.

Thank you in advance.  Tongue

SamGnub.
Hi you were put in jail for using a hacked client. You were very well aware of it because you were observed using the Fly function to build so you cannot feign ignorance that you did not know it was installed.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(12-30-2021, 04:23 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi you were put in jail for using a hacked client. You were very well aware of it because you were observed using the Fly function to build so you cannot feign ignorance that you did not know it was installed.
Hey there, thanks for the quick reply.

I'm sure it was my roommate. I asked him to install some mods for me cause I don't know how to. 

I was asking folks in the chat how to locate the file and find the hack client and then delete them. 

If there is anything else required to do so I can return, pls tell me.

Thank you again.
I can allow you to return but there will be a punishment for having used a hacked client in violation of the server rules. The punishment is clearing your inventory as it is, no exceptions. Your enderchest contents will not be touched. Reply here if you agree to the terms. Reminder of the server rules: https://vanillahigh.net/rules
(12-30-2021, 04:38 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: I can allow you to return but there will be a punishment for having used a hacked client in violation of the server rules. The punishment is clearing your inventory as it is, no exceptions. Your enderchest contents will not be touched. Reply here if you agree to the terms. Reminder of the server rules: https://vanillahigh.net/rules
Hi 

I have a question. 

is it inventory in my hands or all and everything in my base?
Everything in your hands, armor slots and your inventory slots
(12-30-2021, 04:50 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Everything in your hands, armor slots and your inventory slots
Ok, I agree with the terms.

At least I get to keep my base inventory, I can start over again.

Thank you