• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes in growth rates..
Things that make you say "wut?".. Recently crop growth rates greatly increased.  My kelp farm had been set to run on 3 smokers, but a recent change forced me to install 8 and it STILL does not keep up.  If tick speed had been increased, wouldn't that have also effected smokers and furnaces?  I just hate over-building if un-necessary, so perhaps not a 'glitch' but an unexpected issue.  Any light on the situation would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Prim. There has been no change brought to the server random tick rate since it opened. My theory is that things were very laggy when the farm was originally made and now its working at full capacity (over 9000!) with a lower player count.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(12-25-2021, 06:30 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi Prim. There has been no change brought to the server random tick rate since it opened. My theory is that things were very laggy when the farm was originally made and now its working at full capacity (over 9000!) with a lower player count.
 I was wondering why the cooking speed was not increased with the growing increase?  Any thoughts?