• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
end bedrock
hey so I heard last map at some point that it's allowed to break bedrock just not the nether bedrock so can I get confirmation on that? cause I was thinking of breaking the bedrock on top of the end gateways so ppl can just walk into them. this would be limited to the main island so ppl can still make their wither rose farms and such but it would make it easier for ppl to get to the end islands without needing to use trap doors or e-pearls. also, end griefing is allowed so the specificity on the rule "not allowed to break bedrock to access the nether roof" and that end griefing is allowed points to it but I would still like confirmation before I do anything
(12-21-2021, 01:34 PM)ENDERSTIX_ Wrote: hey so I heard last map at some point that it's allowed to break bedrock just not the nether bedrock so can I get confirmation on that? cause I was thinking of breaking the bedrock on top of the end gateways so ppl can just walk into them. this would be limited to the main island so ppl can still make their wither rose farms and such but it would make it easier for ppl to get to the end islands without needing to use trap doors or e-pearls. also, end griefing is allowed so the specificity on the rule "not allowed to break bedrock to access the nether roof" and that end griefing is allowed points to it but I would still like confirmation before I do anything
gonna check on this in a week I think but I would really like a confirmation cause otherwise imma keep checking like if it's a no then at least I can stop checking but if it's a yes then I have a really cool project planned. basically similar to last map there would be a ring platform connecting all the gates and the entire top layer of the end island would be replaced with obsidian and maybe covered in glass or something. the obsidian is to sorta guarantee a floor to walk on during an end fight or something and the (maybe) glass would keep endermen from spawning on the main island. there would also perhaps be some other ppl involved to help make it look nicer than that but that would be the minimum. I'm also thinking of nice looking stairs that would go on 4 sides or something so ppl can just walk up to the end gate ring. the bedrock on top of the gates would be removed so ppl could just walk into them rather than having pearls or ugly trap doors on the sides of all the gates. without the bedrock roof the gates would function as normal just with the added benefit of being able to just walk into them. the only gates that would be losing bedrock would be the main island ones cause I know things like wither rose farms would exist and I wouldn't want to make things difficult for anyone(kinda the opposite of the whole purpose of this project)
can yall just give me a yes or no I got 72 views but none of yall wanna bother letting me know? it's kinda ridiculous. if this stays up another week imma just assume it's ok cause that's what ppl on the server said. I just came here to make sure
Your suggestion has triggered a discussion among staff members to review our rules that have remained largely unchanged for several years. Please refrain from breaking bedrock until we have reviewed and revamped our rules.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(12-28-2021, 07:18 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Your suggestion has triggered a discussion among staff members to review our rules that have remained largely unchanged for several years. Please refrain from breaking bedrock until we have reviewed and revamped our rules.
thx for the heads up! lmk when the outcome is! personally I think it would be very cool to have the tops removed cause it doesn't harm anything and the gate blocks themselves are just as unbreakable so they will still function like normal. just would let ppl be able to walk into them to get through rather than having to pearl or crawl
so ummmm any updates? it's been over a week and I'd really like to be able to close this chrome tab
Don't break any bedrock. The upcoming changes to the rules has provision for no breaking of bedrock anywhere.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
dang welp that sucks. gotta figure something else out I'll think about it tomorrow
That includes the overworld too right?
[Image: FoxiTheDragon.png]
Rawr! I'm Foxi!
(01-10-2022, 08:01 AM)FoxiTheDragon Wrote: That includes the overworld too right?
they did say anywhere so I assume so