• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am Shadow
I am legend....jk lol

Hi, my name is Shadow, I am King of Mythril a village just starting out in the new jungle of a world we call 1.18. I have been on and off for a couple years however I still cannot let go of this bright community that has no end to the relationships we will develop, the passion we will share and the fun we will have when we master the server over and over again!

Enough about vh lol, I am loyal, I am peaceful and I am a perfectionist. I like to just build when it comes to vh nothing more nothing less. However, from a hard lesson I learned that I need to get maxed out first and make all the necessary farms first before I can do such things. As a result, I have begun to enjoy redstone and automation and how simple it really can be not just for my benefit but the villages as well. So, I guess you could say I went from straight builder to all-rounder during my journey in vh.

In chat and discord, I like to talk about anime, Netflix, and pretty much anything else. I prefer making friends rather than enemies but a couple people hate my guts for no reason so the best I can do is ignore their existence in order to remain happy. I honestly think they're bullying me for attention as well as personal gratification and pettiness being an immature young girl that they are. 

Regardless, I am Shadow, I'm not exactly a great leader as I'm picky lol but I have learned to just take it and move on. So overall, I would say I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet in vh or outside vh if you consider not fabricating relationships with others based on your personal preferences. 

Anyways lol I love you all except those couple people I mentioned which really is one person btw (they may even reply we'll see) anyways love you
MYTHRIL EMPIRE'S KING [Image: ShadowMonkeyKing.png]
Helo there
Hello
MYTHRIL EMPIRE'S KING [Image: ShadowMonkeyKing.png]