• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Hey Y'all! I am appealing to hopefully get back on and play with my friends of vanilla high again. I was banned last map after wrongfully raiding after over a hundred hours on the server. I know this was beyond a bad decision and have reflected on this for the past, I am not even sure how many months. With this in mind, I am asking to be appealed and start fresh on this new 1.18 server. A new map, a new me. I know it sounds cliche but I do mean it, and do appreciate you taking the time to read this appeal. Hope to see you all soon!
Draco
(12-19-2021, 06:10 PM)Draco Wrote: Hey Y'all! I am appealing to hopefully get back on and play with my friends of vanilla high again. I was banned last map after wrongfully raiding after over a hundred hours on the server. I know this was beyond a bad decision and have reflected on this for the past, I am not even sure how many months. With this in mind, I am asking to be appealed and start fresh on this new 1.18 server. A new map, a new me. I know it sounds cliche but I do mean it, and do appreciate you taking the time to read this appeal. Hope to see you all soon!
Draco

I personally have missed your positivity and ability to create relationships out of air. You were also director of the trade channel, basically since there's no backbone to it, you provided the lungs to let it breathe, thank you Drako.
MYTHRIL EMPIRE'S KING [Image: ShadowMonkeyKing.png]
(12-19-2021, 08:26 PM)ShadowMonkeyKing Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 06:10 PM)Draco Wrote: Hey Y'all! I am appealing to hopefully get back on and play with my friends of vanilla high again. I was banned last map after wrongfully raiding after over a hundred hours on the server. I know this was beyond a bad decision and have reflected on this for the past, I am not even sure how many months. With this in mind, I am asking to be appealed and start fresh on this new 1.18 server. A new map, a new me. I know it sounds cliche but I do mean it, and do appreciate you taking the time to read this appeal. Hope to see you all soon!
Draco

I personally have missed your positivity and ability to create relationships out of air. You were also director of the trade channel, basically since there's no backbone to it, you provided the lungs to let it breathe, thank you Drako.
Thanks man that really means so much to me, especially since I kind of felt and still feel like I left you and all my friends, and the entire server down. I hope to help bring those things you mentioned back and even better than before to the 1.18 map! <3
Draco

After discussion the server staff have decided to lift your ban for this map. Please be aware that we expect this to not happen again and any further infringements in regards to any of our rules will result in a forever ban.

Please use this second chance wisely.
[Image: Carl_71.png]