• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ban appeal
Helo! I got bant last map for trying to dupe I've already tried appealing but you guys said you will take a closer look at appeals like mine next map, Now that the map got reset and updated I'm posting my appeal. I would like to get on the server and play with my friends and have a fresh start on the server.

Thanks,
Produde

(Also i changed my username Its not Produde7805 anymore its ' Produde ')

I am Produde or Pro the Proest Pro of all Pro Minecrafters
(12-15-2021, 08:33 AM)Produde7805 Wrote: Helo! I got bant last map for trying to dupe I've already tried appealing but you guys said you will take a closer look at appeals like mine next map, Now that the map got reset and updated I'm posting my appeal. I would like to get on the server and play with my friends and have a fresh start on the server.

Thanks,
Produde

(Also i changed my username Its not Produde7805 anymore its ' Produde ')
Edit: I forgot to add this in but I'm adding now, I learned from my mistakes for the past 8 months and changed Hopefully i can play on the server

hmm its been almost 5 days still no response

Produde7805.

Please be patient, staff are currently deliberating on your return. Please note duping is a serious offence so we will not so easily allow a return, if we do this you will be the first player ever to be allowed to return. As you can appreciate this is something we need to get right.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
Thank you, Carl and other staff for considering my appeal, I will wait until you all come to a decision. I won't waste your time again. I hope to play with my friends again. Thank you.

The Vanilla High team has decided to allow you to return to the community on this map. Please be aware that breaking any of our server rules moving forward will result in a ban with no ability to appeal again.
Please take this time to read and understand our server rules, there are not many and they are easy to understand.

Note to all players: The success of this appeal does not mean all bans of this type will be lifted. If there are future appeals they will all be examined and judged on a case by case basis and decided on by staff as a team.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
Ok thanks Smile