• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is an auto-logger bannable?
Heart 
Hi, I've noticed many times bigbraindisease has logged in and out at nearly the exact same times. Is this a bannable offense as they are taking up a slot in the game and not actually afking? Some others noticed it too. Just want to find out if it's allowed or not, thank you for your help. Also, bigbraindisease has been calling me "baboon mentality" multiple times both in game and in discord and it's not making me comfortable here. I tried looking it up but there is no definition so I don't know if bigbraindisease is being racist or not. I would appreciate them not saying that to me anymore. Thank you again.
MYTHRIL EMPIRE'S KING [Image: ShadowMonkeyKing.png]
(12-13-2021, 02:40 AM)ShadowMonkeyKing Wrote: Hi, I've noticed many times bigbraindisease has logged in and out at nearly the exact same times. Is this a bannable offense as they are taking up a slot in the game and not actually afking? Some others noticed it too. Just want to find out if it's allowed or not, thank you for your help. Also, bigbraindisease has been calling me "baboon mentality" multiple times both in game and in discord and it's not making me comfortable here. I tried looking it up but there is no definition so I don't know if bigbraindisease is being racist or not. I would appreciate them not saying that to me anymore. Thank you again.
I’m debating whether I should say “ok baboon mentality Big Grin ” or “I can’t tell if you are genuinely this stupid or not.”

Maybe I should mention how you banned me from your discord for calling out a racist who supported blue lives matter and shouts racist slurs?

I have asked several members who have played 10 times longer than me if an auto relogger is bannable, alongside getting confirmation from admins that an auto logger is NOT BANNABLE. It’s really quite funny how little thought you put into this before posting and making a fool of yourself.

EDIT: if it becomes that much of a problem for me to take up a slot whilst afking a farm to gather resources for myself and my town, I could also toggle it off. I would have done it if you were to simply ask nicely, instead of being a complete baboon mentality once again.

EDIT 2: also, the fact that you can’t figure out what me calling you “baboon mentality” means just proves me right in calling you it ??
(12-13-2021, 04:59 PM)bigbraindisease Wrote:
(12-13-2021, 02:40 AM)ShadowMonkeyKing Wrote: Hi, I've noticed many times bigbraindisease has logged in and out at nearly the exact same times. Is this a bannable offense as they are taking up a slot in the game and not actually afking? Some others noticed it too. Just want to find out if it's allowed or not, thank you for your help. Also, bigbraindisease has been calling me "baboon mentality" multiple times both in game and in discord and it's not making me comfortable here. I tried looking it up but there is no definition so I don't know if bigbraindisease is being racist or not. I would appreciate them not saying that to me anymore. Thank you again.
I’m debating whether I should say “ok baboon mentality Big Grin ” or “I can’t tell if you are genuinely this stupid or not.”

Maybe I should mention how you banned me from your discord for calling out a racist who supported blue lives matter and shouts racist slurs?

I have asked several members who have played 10 times longer than me if an auto relogger is bannable, alongside getting confirmation from admins that an auto logger is NOT BANNABLE. It’s really quite funny how little thought you put into this before posting and making a fool of yourself.

EDIT: if it becomes that much of a problem for me to take up a slot whilst afking a farm to gather resources for myself and my town, I could also toggle it off. I would have done it if you were to simply ask nicely, instead of being a complete baboon mentality once again.

EDIT 2: also, the fact that you can’t figure out what me calling you “baboon mentality” means just proves me right in calling you it ??

bigbraindisease decided to call me "baboon mentality" again, also I still don't know if an auto-logger is bannable or jailable. When you have time admin, please communicate.
[attachment=3265]
MYTHRIL EMPIRE'S KING [Image: ShadowMonkeyKing.png]
(12-13-2021, 05:24 PM)ShadowMonkeyKing Wrote:
(12-13-2021, 04:59 PM)bigbraindisease Wrote:

bigbraindisease decided to call me "baboon mentality" again, also I still don't know if an auto-logger is bannable or jailable. When you have time admin, please communicate.
OK BABOON MENTALITY XD
did you even read my message regarding it NOT being bannable? Lmaooo

Also, would you like to explain why you banned me for calling out a racist?
Please keep spats that happen your discord servers out of the forum. There is no strict policy regarding auto reloggers but in the current situation where player slots are valuable and everyone is trying to get started, it is not considerate towards the community to occupy a slot with such a tool just to be AFK.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]