• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player limit / Queue
Not sure the difficulty for the admins, but I'm wondering if increasing the player limit or
setting up a queue is a possibilty. Seems almost impossible to get on the server to play
with the current limit of 30 players.
Thanks for voicing your concerns, when the server is new this happens a lot we know. Unfortunately this is something we can not control, even as staff it took me 3 hours to get on yesterday (there are no ways around a popular full server)
We have increased the player count to 35, hopefully this does not load down the server too much and helps a few more get in game.
Minecraft queues as far as I know they are plugins which puts us out of business on that one.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
(12-04-2021, 10:52 PM)Carl_71 Wrote: Thanks for voicing your concerns, when the server is new this happens a lot we know. Unfortunately this is something we can not control, even as staff it took me 3 hours to get on yesterday (there are no ways around a popular full server)
We have increased the player count to 35, hopefully this does not load down the server too much and helps a few more get in game.
Minecraft queues as far as I know they are plugins which puts us out of business on that one.
That was nice of you, thanks
MYTHRIL EMPIRE'S KING [Image: ShadowMonkeyKing.png]
Thank you! Much appreciated.
I appreciate the attempt, but even at 30 the server was really struggling. Hopefully everything calms down to reasonable levels soon[tm]