• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going The Render Distance
When is the server render distance going to be increased to at least what it was last server? Everything seems very minecraft alpha right now. May I say please let me know what the plan is for that?
MYTHRIL EMPIRE'S KING [Image: ShadowMonkeyKing.png]
The current render distance is 6, same as previous map.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(12-03-2021, 04:11 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: The current render distance is 6, same as previous map.

Okay, so what's with the fog?
You can thank Mojang for the fog. In their usual infinite wisdom they have changed things for the better. The fog is now linked to the server render distance. At this time the only way to change the fog limit is increase the render distance, which leaves vanilla servers with very little options.

Note: Mojang are copping a lot of social media flack over the fog so hopefully this becomes a disable option in a future update.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
(12-04-2021, 02:31 AM)Carl_71 Wrote: You can thank Mojang for the fog. In their usual infinite wisdom they have changed things for the better. The fog is now linked to the server render distance. At this time the only way to change the fog limit is increase the render distance, which leaves vanilla servers with very little options.

Note: Mojang are copping a lot of social media flack over the fog so hopefully this becomes a disable option in a future update.
Thank goodness thanks for letting me know