• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A stack of netherite blocks was stolen from my good stuff shulker
FortunesGrace was invited to my base last night, and invited to stay.  They have been in my shulkers every time I set them down.  I am missing at least a stack of netherite blocks.    I have two other empty slots that weren't there before, so I don't know what else is missing.
Hi, I will be your customer service representative on this occasion. If wrong doing has been going on said player will be dealt with as per our server rules. Please note as per this thread https://forum.vanillahigh.net/showthread.php?tid=6661 no roll backs will be carried out.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
I have investigated the incident and the player responsible has been banned from the server.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
thank you Carl for handling this so quickly.  I know we are at the end days of the server.  Is there any way to get my stack of netherite blocks back?  I did have plans for them.
Dont worry, Carl. I gave her my stack of netherite blocks.
(11-23-2021, 06:01 AM)Newbrunswicker2 Wrote: FortunesGrace was invited to my base last night, and invited to stay.  They have been in my shulkers every time I set them down.  I am missing at least a stack of netherite blocks.    I have two other empty slots that weren't there before, so I don't know what else is missing.
oh thats alot of netherite

I am Produde or Pro the Proest Pro of all Pro Minecrafters