• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jail
Big Grin 
Hi!
the reason i used xray was to get a quickstart becouse i was gonna play with my brother  who at the time had a nice house, diamond armor and diamond tools. but the only thing i had was the books that you get at spawn and if i get out of jail i promise iwill never cheat on the server again and play legit.
/thick_gamer_girl Heart
Hi. I am the admin who jailed you in August for X-Ray as it is against the rules and very unfair to other players. But given you have come clean about it, I will give you another chance to play on the server BUT the condition is that you will have your inventory cleared completely as a penalty for X-Raying. This is not negotiable. Also if you break the rules again, we will have to ban you for good. Reply here if you agree to the terms.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(11-01-2020, 07:52 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi. I am the admin who jailed you in August for X-Ray as it is against the rules and very unfair to other players. But given you have come clean about it, I will give you another chance to play on the server BUT the condition is that you will have your inventory cleared completely as a penalty for X-Raying. This is not negotiable. Also if you break the rules again, we will have to ban you for good. Reply here if you agree to H
Hi Cubestealer!
yes can remove my invetory and ban me if i do it again
and when can i get  out of jail?
/thick_gamer_girl Heart