• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spaghetti's Jail Appeal
Today I was jailed for x-raying. Honestly I don't know how it got in my head that I would get away with this. The reason why is because for a while now I have been searching for the pigstep disc and I finally found someone who had it. I offered 32 diamonds they said no so I offered 64. I knew that I wouldn't realistically be able to get 64 diamonds before the other trader left so I relied on x-ray. Looking back on it I was a complete moron for thinking this was ok. I'm a very impulsive person who doesn't really think before acting. If I had the chance now I would throw all 63 diamonds in lava. I am truly sorry for x-raying and if you chose not to unjail me or ban me I understand. Have a nice day.

-Spaghetti
(Time of ban is roughly 1:20 PM Est)
I am somewhat disappointed that as a server regular, you choose to break the server rules. I know we all started fresh and there is a temptation to break the rules to advance quickly in the game but the rules have to be enforced. That being said, I do not see any other time where you got in trouble for breaking server rules so I will give you one and only one pardon. You will be allowed to come back and play on the condition of having your whole inventory wiped as a punishment. This is not negotiable. Let me know if you agree to the condition.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(06-28-2020, 06:38 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: I am somewhat disappointed that as a server regular, you choose to break the server rules. I know we all started fresh and there is a temptation to break the rules to advance quickly in the game but the rules have to be enforced. That being said, I do not see any other time where you got in trouble for breaking server rules so I will give you one and only one pardon. You will be allowed to come back and play on the condition of having your whole inventory wiped as a punishment. This is not negotiable. Let me know if you agree to the condition.
agreed. have a phenomenal day from here on out.