• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should VH be Whitelisted?
I was going to post a poll, but I'd rather know people's opinions.

Considering the recent happenings on VH, has the time come to Whitelist the server?

Thoughts?
(08-11-2019, 01:58 PM)ToastyCheeseLad Wrote: I was going to post a poll, but I'd rather know people's opinions.

Considering the recent happenings on VH, has the time come to Whitelist the server?

Thoughts?

I would not argue with whitelisting VH, as it would dramatically reduce the number of griefers.
This post was made by Nova, Dark Lord of Parula Woods.
IGN GalacticalNova.
Formerly known as RedstoneEmolga.
Part of what makes VH appealing is that it is a public server
[Image: Haberja.png]
If i may give my 2cents on this topic, i do myself feel like it would be good to whitelist it for a short period of time, as that would allow most griefers second or first attempts to fail as they could not access the server, then once things have calmed down a bit re-open it to allow more people to join, sure some people might not enjoy it but i do see it as a good thing in the longrun as it would give people time to build in peace without the fear of someone destroying their hard work, and to also bring the community closer for those who are playing right now as it would feel much safer
Whitelisting an already running server with lots of players it not an easy process. If we turn on the whitelist, it means we have to feed this whitelist with all the players who have been playing on the server. There is no easy way to do this and we'll very possibly forget a few old regulars who are coming back after a hiatus. Also, whitelisting means the terrorist wins. We don't negotiate with terrorists.
[Image: S56PqMF.png]
(08-13-2019, 03:49 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Also, whitelisting means the terrorist wins. We don't negotiate with terrorists.

The server bomb has been defused.
Authority Wins!
[Image: iqwykz.png]
So there ya have it ...
No whitelisting for VH
Sounds like a good plan to me.