• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Hi there!

I haven't actually joined this server before to my knowledge haha. But apparently I've been banned. Whenever i try to join it just simply says "Banned from server. Reason: Drone" is there anyway i could be unbanned so i can play? I don't know the date this happened, nor do i have any knowledge of it ever actually happening XD but obviously something did happen i guess haha

Sincerely Daxera
On 01 January 2019, we received a spam attack from multiple clients logging on simultaneously and spamming "HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!"
One of those clients happened to have the IGN Daxera

2019-01-01-13.log.gz:[23:24:18] [Server thread/INFO]: <Daxera> HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to have your side of why this IGN was participating in a spambot attack.
[Image: S56PqMF.png]
(07-16-2019, 06:05 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: On 01 January 2019, we received a spam attack from multiple clients logging on simultaneously and spamming "HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!"
One of those clients happened to have the IGN Daxera

2019-01-01-13.log.gz:[23:24:18] [Server thread/INFO]: <Daxera> HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to have your side of why this IGN was participating in a spambot attack.

i have no idea... i guess my IGN must have been hacked at some point. i will change my passwords immediately
I will accept your explanation and unban you after you reply here confirming you have changed your password.
I have changed my password Smile
Your IGN is now unbanned. Welcome to VH.