• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jail Appeal
Hello,

I am sincerely sorry for XRAYing on the Vanilla High server. I wanted to get mending quickly for my pickaxe and was feeling lazy so I found an XRAY Resource Pack and began mining for diamonds. I understand this is against the rules and I should have known better. I apologize to the community and the administrators that regularly play on this server for being lazy and selfish and I promise I will never do this again.

Sincerely,
UJustGotGamed
Hello UJustGotGamed,

I am glad to see that you have decided to delete your claim of unfair jailing and make an honest appeal.

The server rules are in place to protect the players and maintain a fair and enjoyable game, xray can be a tempting shortcut but is a very serious threat to fair play and the economy.

I am willing to give you a second chance based on the following conditions:

1. You will be in jail for 5 more days. Jail sentence to be lifted on 15th July 2019.
2. You will be returned to the rules tower to read and accept our rules again.
3. You will have your inventory cleared.
4.  Any further breach of our rules will result in a permanent ban with no chance of appeal.

Please respond here if you accept these conditions and wish to return to the server. Your bed spawn will not be touched.
(07-10-2019, 04:02 AM)VHStaff Wrote: Hello UJustGotGamed,

I am glad to see that you have decided to delete your claim of unfair jailing and make an honest appeal.

The server rules are in place to protect the players and maintain a fair and enjoyable game, xray can be a tempting shortcut but is a very serious threat to fair play and the economy.

I am willing to give you a second chance based on the following conditions:

1. You will be in jail for 5 more days. Jail sentence to be lifted on 15th July 2019.
2. You will be returned to the rules tower to read and accept our rules again.
3. You will have your inventory cleared.
4.  Any further breach of our rules will result in a permanent ban with no chance of appeal.

Please respond here if you accept these conditions and wish to return to the server. Your bed spawn will not be touched.

I agree