• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jailed
Fine. Im sorry that i betrayed my friends, Sorry all of my friends especially TheSlimeDE, i used texture pack that highlighted all the ores, im truly sorry.
I am the admin who jailed you for breaking the server rules. You know exactly what you did. I will give you one chance to come clean and rewrite your appeal.
[Image: S56PqMF.png]
(07-02-2019, 03:11 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: I am the admin who jailed you for breaking the server rules. You know exactly what you did. I will give you one chance to come clean and rewrite your appeal.

Done Smile
You were indeed jailed for using X-Ray which is prohibited on the server. I will give you one chance to return on the server after a 5-day ban. When you're back, you will lose whatever you're carrying on you as a punishment. Your bed home will be left intact. Reply here if you agree.
Appeal Rejected. Player logging on the server to troll on an alt account instead of going through the appeals process. ArnoEatsPants, if you're reading this, don't bother appealing anymore. This ban is final.