• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jailed.
I was Xray mining to speed up the process of gaining back my raided loot. I have learned a lesson and willl be honest and work hard for my things from now on.
Hi DiablosBlood,

While I understand from personal experience it's frustrating when another player steals from your base that is no reason to break the rules, we have grief protection and the admins that investigate these matters do a fantastic job. When raided or griefed it's important to post the information online so the team can investigate, recover damage and ensure the perpetrator is dealt with.

I am not one of the admins that deal with damage investigations but one of them will investigate the raiding. Now, with regards to your appeal, the rules are in place to protect the server, and as a well established member you knew that x-ray is a clear violation.

I am willing to give you a second chance based on the following conditions:

1. You will have a temporary ban of 5 days from the server. Ban to be lifted on 5th July 2019.
2. You will be returned to the rules tower to read and accept our rules again.
3. You will have your inventory cleared.
4.  Any further breach of our rules will result in a permanent ban with no chance of appeal.

Please respond here if you accept these conditions and wish to return to the server. Your bed spawn will not be touched.
My problem was that I lost my hard work and progress......But if I have to get my inv cleared then I guess I have no other thing to do but to accept. and I do.
(06-30-2019, 07:10 AM)VHStaff Wrote: Hi DiablosBlood,

While I understand from personal experience it's frustrating when another player steals from your base that is no reason to break the rules, we have grief protection and the admins that investigate these matters do a fantastic job. When raided or griefed it's important to post the information online so the team can investigate, recover damage and ensure the perpetrator is dealt with.

I am not one of the admins that deal with damage investigations but one of them will investigate the raiding. Now, with regards to your appeal, the rules are in place to protect the server, and as a well established member you knew that x-ray is a clear violation.

I am willing to give you a second chance based on the following conditions:

1. You will have a temporary ban of 5 days from the server. Ban to be lifted on 5th July 2019.
2. You will be returned to the rules tower to read and accept our rules again.
3. You will have your inventory cleared.
4.  Any further breach of our rules will result in a permanent ban with no chance of appeal.

Please respond here if you accept these conditions and wish to return to the server. Your bed spawn will not be touched.

I agreee to the terms. And accept.
Ja ne, Diablo.
Of course we have seen that you accepted the terms, you will be unjailed on the 5th as outlined in my proposal. While I am aware 5 days is a fairly long suspension, it is in line with other cases and you knew we do not tolerate cheating.