• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attaching Images
Something happened to "My Guardian Farm Pt.1" pictures. Is it because I "managed attachments", and deleted them later, to free up space? If it's not fixable, would you please delete thread? I'll make another.

Also, how do users get their images to show up large, and viewable even if I'm not logged on to the forums?
I have made the thumbnails larger and deleted the post. Please try again.
[Image: rtgPp1R.jpg]
(05-25-2019, 09:49 PM)UTBeefies Wrote: Also, how do users get their images to show up large, and viewable even if I'm not logged on to the forums?

To do that, instead of creating an attachment, you have to use the "Insert an image" function, which uses images hosted outside of the forum. Upload the image to an image hosting site (Imgur etc.), get the URL from there and paste it in the message box that appears when you click on "Insert an image".

[Image: hb3MPx8.png]

Imgur in particular provides not only links, but also complete img bbcode tags which can be pasted directly into the post, which look like this
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/hb3MPx8.png[/img]

Nothing is stopping you from writing image URLs like that without having to click on a button as well.
shameless self-promotion:
twitter
ru: vk
homepage