• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things lost due to sever update
Hi, all my item frames have gone missing, my minecarts have disappeared, and half the town map I made as well. The item frames did have things in them. is there anyway to get them back? Thanks
My signs disappeared and are now back, I would suggest you : go to spawn and then back to your base using the book/disconnect then reconnect/close and re-open Minecraft. One of them must work? Unless you were grieffed.
(04-27-2019, 01:05 PM)Shayzis Wrote: My signs disappeared and are now back, I would suggest you : go to spawn and then back to your base using the book/disconnect then reconnect/close and re-open Minecraft. One of them must work? Unless you were grieffed.

Nah, still hasn't worked, might just be gone for forever
That's the case with me too. My item frames with maps and different items, armor stands with player heads, minecarts, villagers and also many types of animals are gone. Nothing helped for me so far, so I guess it is gone.
It's not a bug, it's a feature!
SO, it would be great to get a little help with this issue.... -_-
I believe this has not been addressed by an admin yet as it has already been adressed in a few previous posts
[Image: Haberja.png]
Same Sylv. Though mine happened in this past week. It freakin sucks.

My entire area map I made is gone, along with my minecarts, armor stands, frames, and every single animal and villager in the nearby area.

[Image: file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhb...4l3Q4EyK3o]
I had a triple cavespider spawner that I converted into a farm that's disappeared.
I've just been stood exactly where my farm should be and, double checking the exact coordinates of the spawners with old screenshots, neither my farm nor the spawners are there.