• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thought I Should Introduce Myself
Heart 
Even if I’m not really new. I used to play on Vanilla High back in 2017. And, well, life just kinda got hard for a little while.

But things are going really well lately!

I got a really well-paying night time position at an industrial warehouse. I like it a lot. But that means on my days off I’m basically a vampire, awake all night while the rest of the United States sleeps.

So I thought this might finally be the opportunity to be able to play MC extensively, uninterrupted, and actually plan and complete some build ideas. I’m very excited. Don’t expect too much at first. This’ll be a learning process. But it’ll be a fun one!

The only downside is that Sun-Tues (and every other Saturday), you won’t see me in game. My night shifts are 12 hours, which means I’ll only have enough time to get home and sleep before I have to wake up and do it all again. But once Wednesday night comes along, IT’S MINING TIME!! XD

Btw, I want to thank you guys for being so generous and helpful my first week back. You don’t call yourselves community based for nothing.

So... yeah! That’s all for now. I look forward to making lots of new friends here!
hey, just have a look a Minecraft mobile app you will never think about other games again. It's worth playing
(03-26-2019, 12:38 PM)Ilolarotton Wrote: hey, just have a look a Minecraft mobile app you will never think about other games again. It's worth playing

Played it. Not really a fan unfortunately.
I find it really hard to control.
Welcome to Vanilla High!
(03-26-2019, 09:33 PM)CreepersHappen Wrote: Welcome to Vanilla High!

Nice to be back!
(03-26-2019, 08:55 PM)ShadOBabe Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 12:38 PM)Ilolarotton Wrote: hey, just have a look a Minecraft mobile app you will never think about other games again. It's worth playing

Have a try at Blockman Multiplayer for Minecraft App here : https://androidcrew.com/app/com.mclaunch...ultiplayer
(03-27-2019, 10:33 AM)Ololarotton Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 08:55 PM)ShadOBabe Wrote:

Have a try at Blockman Multiplayer for Minecraft App here : https://androidcrew.com/app/com.mclaunch...ultiplayer

I have an iPhone. Looks like that’s for Android.