• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jail Appeal
Hey.

I got caught X-Raying, awfully sorry about that. Everyone gets greedy sometimes.

I am requesting an appeal as this is one of the only servers on Minecraft that I regularly join and enjoy.

I accept any punishments given to me for my mistakes, as I see where I went wrong. I will not repeat these mistakes, as I don't enjoy jail and playing unfairly against myself and other players. I do not want to ruin the lovely community of this server by being a cheater, which is why I also accept AND want a full inventory wipe as most of my tools was from using the X-Ray texture pack.

I will remove the texture pack from my files and once again say how sorry I am about this occurrence, it will not repeat itself.

-Spudheaad

Note: I forgot that I didn't post the time of the jail, and it wouldn't let me edit the post, so I had to make a new one. Sorry for inconvenience.

Time of jail: 5:20-30PM GMT 15/02/19
Thank you for your honest appeal. You may have a second chance on the server under the following conditions:

1. You will be returned to the rules tower to read and accept our rules again.
2. Your inventory will be cleared.

Please reply here so we can coordinate your return.
Yes, I am fine with these conditions. What do I have to do to be unjailed?
Log into the game and say you were told to ask an admin to unjail you. I've notified other staff members so we'll all watch for you. If you let us know in advance when you'll be on, we'll try to have someone on who can help you.
(02-21-2019, 09:22 PM)CreepersHappen Wrote: Log into the game and say you were told to ask an admin to unjail you. I've notified other staff members so we'll all watch for you. If you let us know in advance when you'll be on, we'll try to have someone on who can help you.

I can log on right now and I will. Hopefully will see you guys over there! I'll stick on for a bit as I post this.
No staff joined the server while I was waiting for several hours. I will join the server tomorrow at 11AM GMT and 5PM GMT. If no staff connect or are on at that time, I will join the day after that at the same time specified above.
(02-22-2019, 12:45 AM)spudhead Wrote: No staff joined the server while I was waiting for several hours. I will join the server tomorrow at 11AM GMT and 5PM GMT. If no staff connect or are on at that time, I will join the day after that at the same time specified above.

I can be on at 5pm GMT if noone happens to be on at 11am GMT.
Alright, I'll try not to forget haha.

nevermind, got released from jail, thanks!