• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
January 2019 Votes
can I get my server votes adjusted for Jan. I started voting since jan 1 but my votes only show as 2 votes when I should have 6.

Thx
I came in here to say exactly the same thing. Then I found this post by RockDigger. So, I'm in the same situation, should have 6 votes, but there's only account for 2. I would appreciate a reply. Thanks
Hmmm, I thought the early votes were updated. Checking with the person who did the switch-over . . .
We apparently have a glitch in the voting turn-over. It will be fixed before the end of the month. I'm capturing this thread in my notes so we don't forget.
(01-05-2019, 07:37 PM)CreepersHappen Wrote: We apparently have a glitch in the voting turn-over. It will be fixed before the end of the month. I'm capturing this thread in my notes so we don't forget.

Thank you very much.   Smile
FYI - even though the in-game display is off, the official count is from the vote processor which we have verified shows you both correctly. We can close this. Smile
So .... it s the end of the month .... My votes show that I have 55 although I did not miss one day of voting and, if not mistaken, missed just the timing for voting in one of the servers, that would account for 61 votes. I hope it gets corrected.
Drax, the logs show 59 for you, 29 from MCSL and 30 from MMP. We even searched just on "rax" in case you had a typo somewhere. We came up with 59 for Jan and 56 for Dec. These are based on logs with server dates during the month. The server is on . . . UTC+4, I think. I'll double check that.